Welcome to Khalsa Primary School, Slough. We aim to make learning fun where children, parents, the Sikh faith and the community play a vital role in the development of every child as a positive role model in society.
Every day our teachers and staff strive to help students aged 3-11, from all backgrounds, cultures and educational levels to learn, thrive and grow. We are working to ensure every single pupil we teach benefits from a highly respected education which prepares for their future in the UK and abroad.
Explore our school
So, how do we do it? We’d love to invite to you learn a little more about what makes us one of the best schools in Slough and the surrounding areas. Step inside to explore our facilities, discover amazing activities and find out just how much your child could achieve. You are more than welcome to ‘drop in’, meet the Principal, take a tour of the school, talk to students and staff and see for yourself both what we have to offer your child(ren) and hear of the exciting plans we have to develop the school still further. Our faith inspired values of, Humility, Love, Compassion, Truth and Contentment form the basis of our wonderful school.
We teach the National Curriculum for England from Nursery to Year 6. We’re passionate about offering every child every possible chance to succeed and both discover and further nurture their talent and skills. To do this, we provide a diverse range of learning, enrichment and extra-curricular opportunities appropriate to each child’s age and unique stage of development.
Our goal is to nurture our students’ confidence and independence, giving your child the educational support they need to grow into flexible and resilient young adults, ready to succeed in an ever-more competitive and globalised world. At the heart of our school you’ll find a strong, clear ethos, founded on:
- Academic excellence
- Outstanding early education which gives pupils a strong head-start in life
- Helping young people develop confidence, initiative and independence
- Teaching students usable skills they are able to apply in all areas of their learning both while in education and in their later lives
- Exceptional teaching, which supports and inspires students at every educational level
- Powerful classroom technology, which enriches and supports learning in different subjects
- Close and visible relationships with parents so that parents too come to learn the importance they play in the educational journey of their children
- A passion for arts, science, sports and extra-curricular subjects to help every student realise their talents.