|8:15 to 9:00am
||Wake up and get ready for the day – breakfast, get dressed etc.
|9:00 to 9:30am
||PE with Joe Wicks – Live everyday from 9:00am to 9:30am on YouTube. Don’t forget your water break/fruit snack
|9:45am to 10:30am
Daily Phonics Lesson – Please see dojo link for phonics
Read and write
all, call, like, was, her
|10:30am to 11:30am
Maths Mastery Big Picture
- Count how many frogs there are altogether?
- Count how many ducks there are altogether?
- What colour is the water?
- Can you count how many birds there are altogether?
- Count how many flowers there are altogether?
- Can you count how many mice there are altogether?
- What colour are the butterflies?
- Can you count how many insects there are altogether?
- What are the frogs sitting on?
- Can you think of a word that rhymes with log?
- Can you think of a song with frogs in it? (5 little speckled frogs)!
- Can you measure which frog is the biggest?
- Can you measure which frog is he smallest?
- Count how many legs the frogs have altogether?
- Count how many eyes they have altogether?
|11:30am to 12:30am
||Use the CVC word building activity, to find the missing sound and blend the sounds together to read the word.
||Look at the pictures in the activity sheet and sort them according to whether the children are acting in a friendly or unfriendly way.
||Use the Jack and the Beanstalk activity sheet to count out the different shapes, colour them in. Ask children to count the number of edges on the shapes, can they find something around the house or in the garden that looks like this shape?
||Look through the slides ‘where does food come from’. Play the guessing game, asking children where do they think bread comes from etc
||Look through the ‘caring is sharing’ PowerPoint, talk to children about the importance of sharing, being kind and caring towards others.
|12:30am to 1:30pm
||Lunch and something active
|1:30pm to 1:45pm
||Reading records – read for 15 minutes and write in your record or read Oliver’s Salad
Or Mindfulness – practise breathing techniques using YouTube
|1:45pm to 3:00pm
||Choose one activity from the Menu
Record activity and send via Class Dojo
|3:00pm to 3:15pm
||Newsround – Daily talk and discussion about news between adult and child