|8:15 to 9:00am
||Wake up and get ready for the day – breakfast, get dressed etc.
|9:00 to 9:30am
||PE with Joe Wicks – Live everyday from 9:00am to 9:30am on YouTube. Don’t forget your water break/fruit snack
|9:45am to 10:30am
Daily Phonics Lesson – Please see dojo link for phonics
Read and write
he, she, me, be, we, go
|10:30am to 11:30am
Maths Mastery Big Picture
- Count how many mice there are altogether?
- Count how many brown nice?
- What colour ears do they have?
- What are they holding in their hands?
- How many sticks can you see altogether?
- Can you count how many fee the mice have altogether?
- What colour is the grass?
- What colour is the sky?
- What colour tummy do they have?
- Can you sing a song with three mice in it?
- Can you count how many hands they have altogether?
- What are the mice doing in this picture?
- How many fingers do the mice have?
- Count how many fingers there are altogether?
- Count how many eyes they have altogether?
|11:30am to 12:30am
||Watch Jack and the Beanstalk
Can you sequence the
Remember to use the words: ‘Once upon a time’ and ‘the end’, to help you tell the story.
|Number formation activity booklet
No need to print out if you don’t want to. Complete in the book/paper
|Look through ‘parts of a plant’.
You can draw a flower and
point to the different parts of the flower/go in the garden and find a flower and try and look for the different parts.
OR you could use the activity sheet to cut out a flower and put it back together
|How and Why questions.
Use the activity sheet,
look at the picture and ask the questions, children to explain what is happening in the picture.
|Can you make a mini bug hotel?
Try and find things that might make a good home for the bugs.
What do you think the bugs need?
You may want to refer to the activity sheet for some ideas. Grass/soil – bed.
|12:30am to 1:30pm
||Lunch and something active
|1:30pm to 1:45pm
||Reading records – read for 15 minutes and write in your record or read Oliver’s Salad
Or Mindfulness – practise breathing techniques using YouTube
|1:45pm to 3:00pm
||Choose one activity from the Menu
Record activity and send via Class Dojo
|3:00pm to 3:15pm
||Newsround – Daily talk and discussion about news between adult and child